May 1, 2017
Initial Submission Deadline
June 5, 2017
June 15, 2017
Plugfest Registration Deadline
July 10, 2017
Final Papers Due
The objective of the symposium, to be held in Monterey, California, is to provide a forum for researchers and practitioners from industry, academia, and government involved in the area of Precision Clock Synchronization and Distributed Time-based Applications.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Distributed applications based on synchronized clocks:
- Software and hardware architecture
- Design environments and tools
- Application requirements studies
Clock synchronization technology:
- Design, usage, and research concerning IEEE 1588
- Clock system management
- Timing security and robustness
Plugfest will be held August 27 - 29, 2017. View details here.
The Symposium will be held August 30 - September 1, 2017.